- 本網站之所有內容均為本網站之智慧財產，除事先經本網站或其權利人之合法授權外，任何人不得擅自重製、 散布、 傳輸、改作、編輯、 租用、出售或以其他任何形式、基於任何目的加以使用，否則應自負所有法律之責任。
Terms of Service
This website is only available to adults over the age of 18. Minors must obtain the consent of their legal guardian and make purchases through them.
This website operates on a membership system. Please provide accurate and truthful information. If it is found that the information provided is not valid, the website reserves the right to suspend or cancel the membership and terminate the order.
When members use this website and the services provided, they agree to use electronic documents as a form of representation and understand that it has the same effect as written consent.
If a member violates any laws or poses a threat to the interests of the website or third parties while using this service, the website has the right to immediately suspend or permanently terminate the member's use of this service without prior notice.
The website has the right to suspend or interrupt the provision of this service under the following circumstances:
1. When related software or hardware equipment for this service is being replaced, upgraded, maintained, or constructed.
2. In the event of a sudden electronic communication equipment failure.
3. When a natural disaster or other force majeure event prevents the website from providing the service.
- In the event that the content of the service is adjusted or related regulations change, the organizer reserves the right to modify or change these terms, which will take effect from the date of announcement or notification. If the member continues to use the website's services after any modifications or changes, it is deemed that they have understood and agreed to the modified or changed terms.
- All content on this website is the intellectual property of the website. Without prior legal authorization from the website or its rights holders, no one may reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, edit, lease, sell, or use in any other way or for any purpose, and shall take all legal responsibilities if they do so.
- In the event of a typhoon, earthquake, severe weather, or other natural disasters, or due to major infectious diseases or government regulations and other force majeure events, the organizer reserves the right to postpone, cancel or change the event. If the purchase of tickets causes losses due to the above reasons, which are not caused by the intentional or negligent acts of the organizer, the organizer will not be held responsible for any losses or damages claimed.
- If the event is canceled or postponed due to the aforementioned force majeure events, the organizer will announce the refund and ticket return rules after confirmation, through appropriate means and channels such as the ticket purchasing website and Facebook page. For subsequent ticket refunds or other matters, please refer to the official ticket website and Facebook page for further instructions.
* The refund/exchange process and regulations have been announced on this website. Please read them carefully before purchasing tickets. If the order fails or if the ticket cannot be collected, cannot be used, or cannot be refunded due to incorrect information, withholding of true information, or failure to complete the refund/exchange procedures before the deadline, the organizer will not be responsible.